P3p

Reaction score
Here a go again. It says connect phone to aircraft to get pics.this was to save taking out card all the time.the cable i got fits in rc by usb the other end fits in aircraft but to have done that i had to disconnect from phone.trying to look for cables no luck.dji shop seems to sell the bare minimum they should sell everthing to do with there products.not sure i know what im doing[emoji24]

kojie007

Here a go again. It says connect phone to aircraft to get pics.this was to save taking out card all the time.the cable i got fits in rc by usb the other end fits in aircraft but to have done that i had to disconnect from phone.trying to look for cables no luck.dji shop seems to sell the bare minimum they should sell everthing to do with there products.not sure i know what im doing
The simplest and quickest way to get your photos and videos is by pulling the SD card, put it in a card reader and copy across to your computer.
Using the cable is much slower and a hassle.

Reactions: Pharm and kojie007
Here a go again. It says connect phone to aircraft to get pics.this was to save taking out card all the time.the cable i got fits in rc by usb the other end fits in aircraft but to have done that i had to disconnect from phone.trying to look for cables no luck.dji shop seems to sell the bare minimum they should sell everthing to do with there products.not sure i know what im doing[emoji24]

kojie007
Need omething like this(pic)
Walmart 7.00 I think it was.
Card slides into bigger card

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 318
Cheers guys that helps its just that i read ,connect your device to drone to get photos i thought o that saves me pulling card.ok i know i just have to pull out .cheers agian all.ps why does the videos show up on my phone in my gallery on ther own but any pics i have to extract from card.

kojie007

Cheers guys that helps its just that i read ,connect your device to drone to get photos i thought o that saves me pulling card.ok i know i just have to pull out .cheers agian all.ps why does the videos show up on my phone in my gallery on ther own but any pics i have to extract from card.

The videos on your phone are 720p cached versions from the controller - much poorer quality than what's on the SD card.

Reactions: Falcon900

kojie007
Don't know why but that's what it says in the manual.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka