P3P SDK New Firmware released V01.01.1007

Reaction score
This is for those in the SDK program. This apparently restores Ground Station. Anyone in the program going for it? Anyone in the program done it and had success with it? This is especially important for those Beta testing FreeSkies Co-Pilot.

you need the beta SDK plus an app that supports the GS and POI function. Currently, there are two. Litchi and Ultimate Flight. Both are in alpha/early beta status but I've been testing Litchi and the GS and POI both works great.

Litchi does have the added bonus of having a cool "VR" FPV mode where you can stick your phone in a google cardboard or samsung gearVR type device and fly FPV with huge FOV.

Looking forward to trying out FreeSkie's Co-Pilot as it seems to be more focused in Videography, my area of interest.

you need the beta SDK plus an app that supports the GS and POI function. Currently, there are two. Litchi and Ultimate Flight. Both are in alpha/early beta status but I've been testing Litchi and the GS and POI both works great.

Litchi does have the added bonus of having a cool "VR" FPV mode where you can stick your phone in a google cardboard or samsung gearVR type device and fly FPV with huge FOV.

Looking forward to trying out FreeSkie's Co-Pilot as it seems to be more focused in Videography, my area of interest.

So, this does NOT restore the DJI Ground Station operability, but only gives the capability to the apps which have been developed? Did you lose anything that the last update brought forward?

i think this new beta SDK firmware is exactly the same as existing 1.26/1.28 firmware + support for SDK functionality. so you don't lose or gain anything. if you had issues with 1.26, you'd still have issues.

There is no native DJI Ground Station functionality currently. Need to rely on third party apps.

i think this new beta SDK firmware is exactly the same as existing 1.26/1.28 firmware + support for SDK functionality. so you don't lose or gain anything. if you had issues with 1.26, you'd still have issues.

There is no native DJI Ground Station functionality currently. Need to rely on third party apps.

Got it! Thanks. Gives me confidence in installing it in advance of Co-Pilot beta.

one thing to be aware of though- if you are currently on 1.19 and don't want to upgrade to 1.26 because of potential VPS and other known firmware issues, you might want to hold off on the SDK firmware.

It looks like the current SDK firmware is 1.26+SDK functionality and there is no way to roll back to older firmware after you install this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl