P3P RC will not recognize any device IOS/Android

Good luck - I have similar problem with P3A RC (failed on firmware upgrade) was sent to DJI (out of warranty) whom quoted over
A$400 to repair! Needless to say not doing that as I can buy a second hand RC for less, but this RC to tablet connection failing needs attention by DJI as there seems no way to resolve aside from trying suggestions from kind members on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I've found more issues with Android not connecting than iOS devices. Sometimes I can get my android device to connect first time other times I have to switch everything off then on again, I've also found that certain cables don't work either

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'd try getting the device connected before flashing firmware. Hope it works for you, I hate seeing people frustrated, throwing hands up when it is just a simple thing not thought of.
Hello Sir. I'm back, I was out of state for the Holliday's. I was reading your post and you were absolutely correct on both counts I was a bit frustrated when we last chated, I was pressed for time and you are a true wealth of knowledge my friend I really did not want to miss a thing you were trying to tell me and with my time constraints that day I decided to stop I did not want to complicate the matter

Does anyone know if dji has addressed this problem at to date?
At any rate I decided to start at square one completely download the firmware install the firmware in the controller and the quad
Ie the latest version from dji on the sd card for the bird repeat for the controller
I have I believe the latest dji go app however I do have a question as to the difference between the go app and the pilot app I've been told that the pilot app wise for the ios in my ipad and the go app was for the the android are they not one and the same?

since this p3p was new in the box I believe I have to activate the the quad also correct?
I'm thinking that this may have been a big part of my problem
I'm going to start again today take my time I see I can't walk this thing through I would really like to fly

Does anyone know if dji has addressed this problem at to date?
At any rate I decided to start at square one completely download the firmware install the firmware in the controller and the quad
Ie the latest version from dji on the sd card for the bird repeat for the controller
I have I believe the latest dji go app however I do have a question as to the difference between the go app and the pilot app I've been told that the pilot app wise for the ios in my ipad and the go app was for the the android are they not one and the same?

DJI Go app is available on both iOS and Android. Pilot app is replaced by Go app.

Since your P3P is new, have you activated it via Go app? And are you logged into your DJI account from Go app? If yes to both, have you tried a different USB cable?

Hello Moved up from a p3s to a new in the box p3p and like so many others can not get passed the "How to Connect" screen. It is a sad thing how dji is still treating us like we are all not only completely green but ignorant as well I for one have not read anywhere or heard that there IS a problem from dji, and that they are working on it! As I read over and over droves of quad pilots swearing completely off of the dji product.
I have the same problem and frustrations I am a retiring Union IRONWORKER citified A&P and a 35 year photographer, planing on getting my Drone CERT to earn my living extended. However .......
Now I have read that reverting back to an older version 1. 1. 9+ will fix the unfixed
Is there any chatter on this?
Any and all help is appreciated
Thank you
On my Samsung I had to go to settings>developer options>turn off USB debugging. And then, still in developer options, click "USB configuration">select RNDIS (USB ethernet).

Hope this helped. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94