P3P range concerns

Is there a way for me to easily see what's the further I've gone in previous flights?

If you go into the dji pilot app and look at the user center it should have all the flights logged and you can look at their individual statistics.

If you go into the dji pilot app and look at the user center it should have all the flights logged and you can look at their individual statistics.
No it does not. It gives you Max height and total flight distance. Not Max distance.

Play the log until you reach the farthest distance out. That is one way to see how far you went for that flight.

Play the log until you reach the farthest distance out. That is one way to see how far you went for that flight.
Hey blade. The log file on sd card under misc? and what do you recommend using to review that information? Lastly, will it also show errors received such as lost signal? Thanks

Hey blade. The log file on sd card under misc? and what do you recommend using to review that information? Lastly, will it also show errors received such as lost signal? Thanks

No, the app log file under the user center...

I have Android. I don't see an app log file anywhere. Do you mean the flight record when you can track the path? It doesn't say the distance from me just the total distance..

Can you point to where it is or post a screenshot?

Attachments

• 2 Mile Flight.png
    2 Mile Flight.png
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 260

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl