P3P BRAND NEW-- and several accessories - will seperate

Reaction score
This Phantom 3 Professional -- has never had props installed still brand new, Included for sale is the following
P3P -- complete as purchased from DJI,remote, 4k camera, battery ,charger etc. [ $800.00 for P3P ]
remote control -- Included with P3P
extension for larger 10" tablet -- retail at $12.00 included $900.00 package
extra props -- $24.00 included $900.00 package
Prop guards - $19.00 included $900.00 package
Extra battery -- $150.00 included $900.00 package
battery charger -- Included with P3P included $900.00 package
extra large knobs -for better control - $5.00 included $900.00 package
Hard Shell case -- $78.00 included $900.00 package
Due to health reasons I'm unable to fly this wonderful machine, as a photographer of many years I was really looking forward to the wonderful advantages available with having a camera in the sky, the ideas are endless.
Asking $900.00 or highest bid for all.
As I don't know where the buyer comes from, you pay shipping all in original boxes.
Email me for private messages [[email protected]] more Pictures available upon request

Attachments

• drone low res-1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 274
Wow very good deal. Pretty sure that will be snapped up soon enough. Sorry to hear that you have to give this hobby up... Hopefully you will be able to rejoin back quite soon :)

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Lacy 1
Yes I use Pay Pal - my email to it is [email protected] As I don't know where the buyer was coming from I didn't include shipping in my offer, also I didn't know if you wanted it with insurance and fast delivery or ? Did you want the whole package ?
thanks Randy

Sure, but I probably can't find out until tomorrow, there is three boxes , one for the P3P and one for the case and one for all the accessories, shouldn't be much do you want them insured and if so for how much.
Thanks I really appreciate it Randy

Hello Lacy1
The best answer I can get from the post office priority mail based on the weight , size and location, I assume it is going to Woodbridge NJ it would be between $45/ 50.00 . If this is the location just make your payment to Pay Pal for $950.00 total and as soon as I get confirmation of payment I'll ship it out the same day thanks much Randy
ps please let me know when payment is sent so I'll know to look for it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl