P3P arrives tomorrow! Which Firmware?

So where can I find a Part 107 handbook? I've got the advisory circulat and the complete text of the rule, but no handbook.

@Rich...from what I've read, the insurance is relatively inexpensive for hobbyists.

For Part 107 liability, however, I've seen $1000-$1500 on this site as well as other "pay per flight" Part 107 options ranging from $10-$25 per hour.
www.verifly.com

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

BTW Rich, thanks for responding to MY follow-up question on MY thread....

You're welcome for the FREE advice from a noob who cares to do 2 minutes worth of Google research on your behalf...

You can find this info in the part 107 handbook in the sections dealing with aircraft maintenance. Even if you are a hobbyist pilot, the laws and regulations still apply.

Pretty sure that nothing in Part 107 applies to hobby flying.

@Rich...from what I've read, the insurance is relatively inexpensive for hobbyists.

For Part 107 liability, however, I've seen $1000-$1500 on this site as well as other "pay per flight" Part 107 options ranging from $10-$25 per hour.
www.verifly.com

Did I miss something? When did insurance come up in this thread?

Please see my post #13, as this thread was originally about Firmware and I valued your input. Another poster mentioned insurance, and you mentioned Part 107 in your post #21, which I assumed to be related to insurance and not Firmware, and I responded.

If you have any insight into my post #13 I'd appreciate it [emoji4]

Please see my post #13, as this thread was originally about Firmware and I valued your input. Another poster mentioned insurance, and you mentioned Part 107 in your post #21, which I assumed to be related to insurance and not Firmware, and I responded.

If you have any insight into my post #13 I'd appreciate it [emoji4]

Got it, no there wont be anything on the box that will tell you what firmware is loaded (3 phantoms and nothing on any off them). Not really a problem. Once you get everything powered up, including a phone or tablet with the Go app running, you can hit the "about" button in the app and read which version you have in both RC and AC firmware as well as the version of the Go App you are running.

Thanks Rich! As Jody MacDonald (aka Jody Mac), a former sports radio Personality in the Philadelphia Metro area used to say:

" 'preciate it!"

I'm eager to dig in!

Safe Flights and Good Sights to All!
Thanks All!!!

Walt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members