P3p altitude questions

Why do you need to use litchi? Isn't it possible just to edit the max distance setting in the GO app?
Yes, you can edit or even turn off the distance parameter, but you still can't fly out of range of the remote normally with DJI Go. It will stop and kick into RTH.

With Litchi, it will keep on flying the mission even after losing signal with the remote.

It's not clear to me if the relatively new DJI GS Pro app has this capability. Other 3rd party apps might as well.

Chris

BTW OP, I might be wrong, but I think you can change the title of the thread. Recommendation: change 'altitude' to 'distance'.

Chris

Yes, you can edit or even turn off the distance parameter, but you still can't fly out of range of the remote normally with DJI Go. It will stop and kick into RTH.

With Litchi, it will keep on flying the mission even after losing signal with the remote.

It's not clear to me if the relatively new DJI GS Pro app has this capability. Other 3rd party apps might as well.

Chris
You can elect to fly LCMC missions in autopilot also (similar performance to litchi).

I don't think he is asking how to fly higher than 500m. If I'm right, he wants to fly far away. He is talking about distance and not height.

Don't set any limit on the distance, that would allow you to fly far until you lose signals.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Oh, right. Just noticed that.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94