P3A or hold out for Mavic

Should I hold out for the Mavic or grab the P3A

• Total voters
Reaction score
I bought a P3S but ultimately wasn't happy with the range of the flight (also, the gimble may have been malfunctioning, but that's irrelivent at this point). Anyway, I'm going to have about $800 or so to spend right now. Was thinking of stepping up to the P3A. I also was looking at the Mavic. I know the Mavic is a lot more portable than the P3, but hesides the portability and slightly more advanced light bridge distance, it's there anything I'd really be missing by purchasing the PSA? It seems like a really great deal right now. Just bouncing the idea off some heads.

Thanks, guys.

I bought a P3S but ultimately wasn't happy with the range of the flight (also, the gimble may have been malfunctioning, but that's irrelivent at this point). Anyway, I'm going to have about $800 or so to spend right now. Was thinking of stepping up to the P3A. I also was looking at the Mavic. I know the Mavic is a lot more portable than the P3, but hesides the portability and slightly more advanced light bridge distance, it's there anything I'd really be missing by purchasing the PSA? It seems like a really great deal right now. Just bouncing the idea off some heads.

Thanks, guys.
Mavic. Newer, smaller, faster, longer range, better video, newer app. And support.

P.S. The Mavic doesn't use lightbridgе, it uses OcuSync, hense the higher range

My first machine, P3A & now the Mavic pro, Mavic is just so convienent to set up/fly, I do find myself grabbing the Mavic first now. I think the only reason I do still fly my P3A is the big screen. I would fly the mavic most of the time, If I ever find a larger screen, than a phone.

I also would like to upgrade from my P3S to either the P3A or the Mavic. My concern is how well the Mavic controller is holding a larger screen such as the the IPad mini 4 I use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94