P3A...Getting Started...Modifications

Reaction score
I've been working on my P3A to get ready to fly the darn thing as soon as the weather breaks. I bought it a few weeks ago and then my wife and I left on a one week cruise. Not 20 hours into the cruise she slipped on the deck, fell and broke her leg. We then spent three weeks in a Florida hospital and a Physical Rehab Center! We just got home yesterday.........Still haven't had a chance to fly it.

But modifications is my game! In motorcycles we call it "Farkling" .....

I wrote a bit of an article on my web page with a bunch of pictures of the "Farkles" I've done on the P3A

P3060004-vi.jpg

www.rvbprecision.com

Comments on what I've done are always welcomed!

Last edited:
Great article. I really enjoyed reading it!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been working on my P3A to get ready to fly the darn thing as soon as the weather breaks. I bought it a few weeks ago and then my wife and I left on a one week cruise. Not 20 hours into the cruise she slipped on the deck, fell and broke her leg. We then spent three weeks in a Florida hospital and a Physical Rehab Center! We just got home yesterday.........Still haven't had a chance to fly it.

But modifications is my game! In motorcycles we call it "Farkling" .....

I wrote a bit of an article on my web page with a bunch of pictures of the "Farkles" I've done on the P3A

P3060004-vi.jpg

www.rvbprecision.com

Comments on what I've done are always welcomed!
Sue the cruise line for wet decks, probably won't do much good because on the back of the ticket is a contract which basically gives your life away, giving you no recourse sadly, but I'd still try and find a loop hole if the reason she slipped was the deck being wet. I love cruises but I hate signing my life away every time.

Congrats on the new Phantom, make sure to read up a ton and watch tons of YouTube videos if this is your first quad.

Nice article, be sure that the camera does not strike the camera guard during the start up dance or during flight as this can cause damage to the gimbal motors. I've heard many of the cheap camera guards have this problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl