P3 Advanced refurb?

Reaction score
Morning, I have a standard in order albeit it is still showing awaiting stock so I believe it would be easily 'cancelable' (New Year, new word.)

Question is, Jessops online have an Advanced refurb for £549 which is a bit of a steal. I really don't have the funds to pay full price for the Advanced so wonder if anybody could advise...

Jessops are reputable and I understand it comes with a full 12 month warranty.

Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Don't know anything of Jessops, but I do know you'd be much happier with an advanced model.

From a reputable dealer, a refurb should be "good as new"! Go for the Advanced! So much more aircraft.

Jessops are a good camera shop and being high street based you can easily take it back if there are any issues

I bought my advanced from Jessops, good aircraft. The only difference between the pro and the advanced is the 4K camera in video mode but it still has a 12 megapixel photo resolution and also the power supply to charge the battery is 100 watts in the pro and 57 watt on the advanced.

I've just bought a refurbished Phantom 3 Professional from Maplins for £581.99, when it arrived the box had been opened but all accessory packs were still sealed and it has a full 12 month warranty from Maplins, they still have them available on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12