P3 Advanced 2.7 camera/gimbal

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have a nice camera gimbal for sale. $195 plus shipping. Fully tested and ready to go. I take PayPal. Ready for immediate shipping.

Yes I have one. I haven't had a chance to put it up on here. Where are you located so I can tell u how much shipping is?

how much and I have a brand new standard camera and gimbal brand new in box I thought it would work on the advanced but it doesn't, I need a camera asap for a upcoming trip let me know something asap please

Do u want to trade in yours or just buy it? I can ship as soon as u pay. The PO is a block away.

The camera is $195 plus $12 shipping to US. I ship Priority mail and I insure it. I take PayPal. My account is: [email protected]
If u have a broken camera, and you want to sell it to me, ship it to me and I will pay you something for it depending on its condition. If the main board in it is ok it is worth $60. I would give you $100 for the Standard, if it is new in box.

Ted4797, i am in need of a good main board with the motor complete ay for a professional model. Do you have one and if so what is the cost shipped to Ohio 44904?

P3P will accept gimbal/Cam of P3A and P3P only.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl