Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3 Adv footage feedback please

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by kdrak, Jun 1, 2016.

1. kdrak

Hi all,

Please send me any feedback about the test footage below. Well , I am trying to identify any issues. I think that I am experiencing some kind of jello effect or something like high speed shutter i.e

Footage created in 1080 48fps at around 200-240 shutter speed using an ND8 filter.

I have identified a tilted horizon for some moment. I do not know why I have this issue anyway

Thanks
    Costas

2. Numone

Hi Costas,

The tilted horizon is something everyone seems to suffer across the P3 range. Mine does, some flights are worse than others. I can't see any jello effect in your vid. Why would you shoot at 48fps? That, plus the high shutter speed and an ND8 seem to be making the picture a little dull? Just my opinion...

3. kdrak

thanks for your info. I thought I had jello effect and tried to lower the shutter speed with an ND filter. In addition, I have read that more fps will reduce the jello effect