p2v+ wont start

Reaction score
When i start 4 greens lights flashes and then small red light on the side flash .no beep and everything turn off.
The video link
Thanks

get it dead nuts level and hook it up to your computer and do an advanced calibration.
then the sticks.
then try it again.

make sure to get a level and level the quad first. There are posts here and videos on youtube about how to do the advanced calibration. Leveling is critical.

When you connect to you PC WITH THE USB cable connected to the Phantom via the assistant software open it and see what error message you get first. That should give you a direction to go to resolve the issues. IMU calibration is a must as well as the RC stick and compass calibration. Read you manual on these function and look at videos available. Holler out on anything you don't understand. Users here will be glad to help!

make sure to get a level and level the quad first. There are posts here and videos on youtube about how to do the advanced calibration. Leveling is critical.
Unable to connect to a pc as i said unable to start

Fddrone, let's start at ground zero. Pull the battery out of the Phantom. Push on the battery start button and tell us how many led lights you get. Then also hold down the power button for 5 seconds, the indicators will light up and blink for 10'seconds, how many led are now showing. This will,tell the battery condition and charge level. Has this quad been crashed or what. We need to know when this started acting up and why. Give us more info so we may be able to better help you.

4 leds up green
hold button 5 sec blinking redlight and all green lights up
the drone was drop in water 3 second and power off itself in water
after couples day in rise it does that

dude, your video shows you trying to 'start it' the wrong way!

Have you EVER made it turn on?

Did it turn on in the past sometimes but not often and you don't know why?

Did you read the manual HOW to turn it on?

I see a video of you pushing in the little button on the battery and holding it in waiting for it to start. Am I seeing it wrong?

You DO know that to start this puppy you push in till batt lites lite, THEN LET GO, then come back and push it in and HOLD until it starts?

I hope I saw it incorrectly and thus will apologize for suggesting you don't know how to even turn on this unit.

dude, your video shows you trying to 'start it' the wrong way!

Have you EVER made it turn on?

Did it turn on in the past sometimes but not often and you don't know why?

Did you read the manual HOW to turn it on?

I see a video of you pushing in the little button on the battery and holding it in waiting for it to start. Am I seeing it wrong?

You DO know that to start this puppy you push in till batt lites lite, THEN LET GO, then come back and push it in and HOLD until it starts?

I hope I saw it incorrectly and thus will apologize for suggesting you don't know how to even turn on this unit.

Thank you FDdrone. I was just worried you might be a newbie and not turning on the battery correctly! My apologizies!

Do you have a 2nd batt you can try?

Motherboard changed out same problem
Un plug video transmitter and naza same thing
Is a shorted esc can do that?

There are a couple of things that can keep the motors from starting. The GPS module unplugged ot loose connection-and another is a bad ESC. When the Phantom is powered on she does a self check and will not start if their is a failure of any of those systems. Do a sniff check of the ESC'S and see if any smell burnt. Then a visual,to see if you see any damage. Especially to the MOSFETS. A visual of them may show melting or a burnt area with black residue (smoke spot) out the side of a up of them. good luck in you diagnostics.

Last edited:
the drone was drop in water 3 second and power off itself in water
after couples day in rise it does that

Did anyone pick up on this?

Was the machine powered up with the props turning when it got dropped in water or was it powered up and not in flight mode?

Did anyone pick up on this?

Was the machine powered up with the props turning when it got dropped in water or was it powered up and not in flight mode?
drone was on the boat on a flat spot.
i turned on motors,
when i pressed the throttle for taking off, a wave hitted the boat and the drone went upside down and felt in the water . i got back the drone in the water and every thing was powered off bu it self.
very bad luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl