P2v+ RE700 link to sj4000

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post so thanks for the forum etc..

I have an fc40 that I have a walkera 3d gimbal and an sj4000 using wifi to my android phone. Fpv range is obviously very limited.

I was talking at the flying club about getting a wifi extender and someone there very kindly gave me a p2v+ range extender that was surplus to requirements to try to see if I could get it to work. We tested it on a p2v+ and it works so know it's not faulty.

Now for the problem. It is clearly programed to seek a p2v+ ssid that will be something like fc200_****** (last 6 numbers of Mac address) and will then breadcat this out again under the ssid of Phantom_123456 for instance. I can change the ssid on my sj4000 but it does not give an option for using characters ie "_" so I can't fool the re700 into thinking the sj4000 is the phantom. I'm getting link from re700 to app but not linking to camera.

Is it possible to re program the re700 to look for the sj400 or the ssid that I give it that will different from the installed fc200 etc.. lacking a gui it's not posible to see what it's looking for, whether it is seeing the sj400 and ignoring it as it don't have the right ssid or what.

Does anyone have any suggestion. I didn't want to flash a gui onto it as per YouTube videos as if I can't get it to work I will give it back and go for something like a belkin extender.

Thoughts and comments really appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan