Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P2 + Z2d + GP3 vs PV+

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by extrememc, Apr 9, 2014.

1. extrememc

Hey what you guys thoughts on the new release of PV+? Will it replace your P2 or not? To me it seem very tempting. Even making me have second thoughts on a F550.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ksc

Ksc

if you want an easy way to post some videos to Facebook and youtube, then its the best route. if you want to film something you could use in a money making endeavor,you won't be able to beat the gopro black.

don't forget, should stuff come out in the future, the p2 is upgradable. vision 1 users are **** out of luck and forced to buy an all new vision+.

3. extrememc

Good point. I hope Gopro makes a camera raw version soon. That would complete the P2. I wish DJI make a entry level micro 4/3 rig that in the $3000 range be nice or a gimbal for a F550 that will fly a m 4/3 camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. d4ddyo

You obviously don't use your gopro much. There's a such thing called Protune for video. You can adjust white balance and a setting called Cam_Raw: Optimized color files. This setting is great for situations where you want to get the most unadjusted footage that you can. It's almost like taking a RAW picture with your DSLR - you get what the image sensor sees, and you can pull detail out of shadows or clouds in post-production

The GoPro is a great camera for it's size.

5. extrememc

Well actually I do. What I am referring to is raw images. You know dng or cr2 files like a dslr. Not raw video files.