P2 versus P2 V2.0, versus P2 V3.0

Reaction score
First, I apologize as this must have been asked before. I checked the stickies and did a search.

I bought a P2, with gimbal from amazon. Now, I see that version 2.0 is available for an additional $100, so I assume it is more than just a software update.

I looked at DJI's site, with no luck. What is the difference? Regarding V3, is this a software only update?

Can mine be updated?

Thanks

The v2 has better controller ,ESC's & motors and I be leave it comes with 9450 props .
I have no idea what the v3 is about I'm sure someone will chime in .

I hope someone will answer this question: How feasible would it be to swap out ESCs, motors and rotors? I imagine it will run way over $100. Are there firmware problems that would cause problems with the upgrade.

I think I need to look into a return and a swap.

Yes more than $100 think closer to $300 to make yours into a v2
I should clarify the ESC's are the same just a different software .
I like my P2 (original) if I where to get another one I would want the new goodies for the extra $100 .
Oh Welcome to the forum :D

Thank you 750R! I've made over 40 posts and you are the first to welcome me! Such a simple and easy thing to do and it means so much. Sincerely, thank you. You are my new, best friend. I hope that others here will learn to welcome newcomers.

Actually, the price difference is closer to $150. But, the great thing about Amazon is returning items. The return has already been approved and I'll buy the V2.0. I hope someone can elaborate on the 3.0.

Thanks.

You had me curious about the 3.0 everything I can dig up comes back to the P2V (vision) 3.0 so the P2 verse 2.0 is the latest and greatest And the 3.0 has to do with the vision witch I don't follow to much .
Their are a lot of good ppl here and a lot of great info .

It is very confusing but, forgetting the official titles, there are 3 versions of the p2 none vision. The original P2 has a small hole underneath and will not accept the latest H3-3d gimbal. The second version of the P2 has a lager hole underneath and accepts the H3-3d P2 only specific gimbal with anti interference board. The third version, strangely referred to as version 2? has upgraded props, motors, escs and a plastic cover on the compass.

The version 3 P2 is the same as the v2 p2 but is the upgraded vision plus model. :shock: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl