P2 GP3+ sd cards and iMovie headaches!

Reaction score
Lately my sd card flight clips show in iMovie Import but will not actually download. The few I have gotten downloaded are real choppy and stall the playback intermittently. Apple is sending this up their support chain, even stumped a Senior Advisor at Tech support. Has anybody had any playback / download issues while using the Mac format ??? I've trired different Users on my Computer, my other Mac, and other sd cards... Same results~ Thanks for any Help you might shed on this!

DJI Phantom 2, GoPro 3+Black, Zenmuse 3H-3D, Lexar 600x 90mb/s sad card, filming in 1080HD, Yosemite iMovie 10

i too have problem similar.i flew and filmed yest and placed my mini sd card in an adapter,and inserted into my mac. ( running yosemitie)
it would download the card but then said "unrecognizable format"
dunno what to do..

heres some advice,
remember when your dad bought you a plastic hammer when you were 5... did you use that when you actually needed a hammer? nope. so stop using novice software like iMovie....... fcpx was made for non professionals so theres no excuse...

Setting aside the rude nonconstrutive sarcasm.. i found my video clips somehow deposited in a photo file several years back. dunno how they ended up there but thought id offer something other than sarcasm.
good luck in here, a lot of ppl ready to pounce and scold it seems.

Thanks Kelso, I am planning on stepping up my software to Final Cut Pro. That being said, is there any version of that software that you prefer? I've read some reviews that the past versions are favored by some, more so than the latest version...

Thanks flybynight, Apple has made a case file on my issue. They'll be getting back to me later next week, I'll post what they come up with when I hear from them...

Happy, Safe flying and Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl