P1 not moving in directions i move sticks

Reaction score
Recently had an issue where i could not get P1 with h3-2d to face forward and P1 motors would not turn on. I was able to get resolved but when i went to fly it the motors do not start immediately like before. I have to mess with sticks even hold them down for few seconds. Second issue is quad will not move in directions I move sticks. Pushing right stick up will move quad backward. I cant move quad sideways to right. Will only move to left.When i go to spin quad it jerks then moves. I have verified in mode 2. Batteries are fully charges. Propellers on correctly. Did advanced and compass dance calibration successfully few times. Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I would recalibrate the sticks if you have not already done that.

Also, what flight mode are you in? If you are in IOC HL or CL then the movements will be relative to where you are / the direction it was facing when you started.

Recently had an issue where i could not get P1 with h3-2d to face forward and P1 motors would not turn on. I was able to get resolved but when i went to fly it the motors do not start immediately like before. I have to mess with sticks even hold them down for few seconds. Second issue is quad will not move in directions I move sticks. Pushing right stick up will move quad backward. I cant move quad sideways to right. Will only move to left.When i go to spin quad it jerks then moves. I have verified in mode 2. Batteries are fully charges. Propellers on correctly. Did advanced and compass dance calibration successfully few times. Any help greatly appreciated.
Looks like you fixed it... COOL
Steady Yellow light not green on Phantom 1 TX | DJI Phantom Forum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl