One of my propellers won't work anymore and I do not know what to do,

Reaction score
I bought propeller guards for my drone and unscrew the bottom screws where I'm suppose to put in the guards. I only got to one propeller before taking it off and putting the screws back on and now when I turn on to fly it, the one propeller that I screwed with does not work. I tried tightening and loosing the screws but none of it seems to do anything. I read online to similar situations and they had to buy new motors but I don't know if it applies here. (I'm new to drones so I know nothing about it)

It's the one on the bottom left in the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do not hand catch and use Prop Guards, If the downward wind when landing is strong the Quad Copter will tilt occasionally. Mine is also color coded so I can see them in the distance. Prop Guards be Safe or Sorry. I'll take some wind Residence when flying.Shown is (4 ) Red Prop Guard's now changed to ( 2 ) blue for left and right direction. I also use Bumper Guards on my Boat which cost ( 10 ) times as much as the Quad Copter

Attachments

• Drone Pic w Guards and New Small Drone X Mas 2016 002.JPG
    Drone Pic w Guards and New Small Drone X Mas 2016 002.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 541
  • Boat 3.JPG
    Boat 3.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 450
  • Boat 4.JPG
    Boat 4.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 495
I have a feeling you may have put the long screw in damaging the motor. Can you remember what screw you put back into the motor?

Neon Euc
Good call sir.

Its amazing how many people do this and accidentally ruin their motors. It seems like one or two threads per week on this for the last two years. Such a shame.

Good luck, sounds like long screw issue. Try an IMU calibration first, if no go need to replace the motor. I'll replace the motor if you pay for shipping both ways, I like this stuff :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan