ODD Phantom 4 PRO Crashed Into Sea! Happy Valentines Day

I don't know how to read flight logs or anything but just from reading what happened, I suspect that the flip over was due to the unstable rocking boat and possibly down wind/ updraft from the props and being out on the water. Maybe a strong downwind kept it from lifting immediately followed by an updraft and rocking boat. We all know that no boat is level and it's extra windy on the ocean. Though people launch from boats all the time, I've always thought of it as risky business.

I hope it works out for you. Keep us posted on the official findings. The above is just my opinion on what may have happened. Good luck though.

From what I read once in water, You can never trust the drone. I had my P-4P go down in a fresh water canal . It was in there a max of 5 minutes. I tested it & the camera moved but was blurry . I put it in rice & used a hair dryer for 3 days. When I tested it the camera no longer moved even though I could see with it. I sent it to Drone Nerds $40 shipping then $65 inspection & $40 return shipping . IT'S JUNK !!! FRESH WATER , WHAT !!!
I would buy a $726 rebuilt P-4 drone. Maybe less since You have the controller.
Trust me do not try to fix it. WATER IS DEATH !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT