Obsidian or white?

Scotty74 said: I stand by what I said, and find your original criticism, and your follow up, to be ill considered, not thought through, and totally lacking in open mindedness...........[/QUOTE]

No need to be angry as I really don't know why. What did I say that bothers you? Or you are simply in the bad mood.
I have white one you have black one and what. I like them both. But I still say that this is about the taste and what is wrong with that.
The last thing I want here is arguing. Best regards!

Prior to my purchase, I researched hardcore for about 2 Months straight, only a couple of "I heard" comments, nothing to back it up however.

On the possible higher heat within the unit?. Well this could possibly hold some credibility on long hovers w hot direct sunlight (like when trying to get the exact right shot). But, have you ever flown the drone right over your head? Yep, tons of air movement. And speaking of air movement, I can't see how flying along at (ie) 35mph could possibly not dissipate any additional heat created by this effect.

I also monitor the Inspire Forums. Never once heard of an I2 owner that wants it in white b/c of a possible additional heat buildup within the bird. JS' ;)
very good points made here

I like my Obsidian I also have original black, a white and now luminous Orange batteries (white one painted orange)makes it easy to see in cloudy conditions plus makes rotation a breeze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West