Obsidian HDMI output module?

Yea, the HDMI module for p3 works on the p4, so DJI may not change the internals for just the Obsidian model. You can always DIY it, but just make sure to test out the paint on something like a plastic spoon.

Have you tested to see if your gimbal flips? Just go full speed in S mode and turn left sharp, or fly sideways to the right full speed. If the camera rotates 90 degrees for a second and then returns to level, that's the flip anomaly that P4P has had from the beginning a year ago. We're hoping the Obsidian had this fixed, but my DJI contact says it's the same, no fix. This anomaly can be mitigated by flying with OA on all the time, reducing forward speed to ~30mph. On days with no winds that fixes the flip problem. Let us know what you find.
I have taken mine at full speed S mode, then slammed full roll and yaw, but never experienced a gimbal flip.

Reactions: John Locke
I'm finding even dealers are clueless about the playback capabilities of CS. Have them demo any feature they can't show you in the manual. I think DJI doesn't provide the best manual on CS for some reason. I was in the DJI store in Costa Mesa 3wks ago, they knew very little about CS playback capabilities at the time. They claimed it didn't playback 4K out the HDMI port, however CS owners claim they've done it with full 4K resolution on a 4K TV.. I'm still waiting for the Ultra model to arrive in the next week or so, allowing me to see first hand how bright 2000 nits really is.

No problem with 4K resolution on a 4K TV using the CS's HDMI out port. Hope you are enjoying the CS Ultra! Bright enough? :cool:

I have taken my P4P and flown at top speed, S mode and made a hard, full yaw turn, with no flip.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z