NYT Magazine: What Our Paranoia About Drones Says About Us

Re: NYT Magazine: What Our Paranoia About Drones Says About

traeger23 said:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/magazine/what-our-paranoia-about-drones-says-about-us.html

Need to warn us next time you link to an article that requires higher than an 8th grade reading level. :eek:

This gentleman likes to paint with broad strokes, inferring most people are like himself: inexperienced, prone to tempt fate, and literate.

I like to keep my Phantom operating within the law, allowing any money that would be spent on FAA fines to be used for upgrades, spare parts, and subscriptions to anything not called NY Magazine. :ugeek:

I heard that Trojans can't read very well, but never believed it until now.

HailStorm said:

I prefer my literature with pictures of pretty girls or fancy cars within the cover pages. :eek: :shock: :eek: :oops: :twisted:

I don't need someone with a literature degree waxing poetic about their poor decision making, disregard for manufacturer recommendations, and love affair with Mike Huerta.

sdtrojan said:
HailStorm said:

I prefer my literature with pictures of pretty girls or fancy cars within the cover pages. :eek: :shock: :eek: :oops: :twisted:

I don't need someone with a literature degree waxing poetic about their poor decision making, disregard for manufacturer recommendations, and love affair with Mike Huerta.

Ahh, a fan of the classics, eh?
LOL, I was just giving you a ribbing, it was meant as a joke. My sarcastic and sometimes biting humor doesn't read well in print, so apologies if you thought I was insulting you.

I took it as a joke...we're cool. I have a lot of friends who are Bruins, Golden Domer's, Cardinals, etc...I have pretty thick skin on this kind of stuff and like to dish it as well ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart