Now thats fishing

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Ha this was just on our TV news......good on them for trying but it seems they under investigation already,,,what next lol
Screenshot_20190830-184138_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190830-184207_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190830-184235_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190830-184007_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190830-184031_Chrome.jpg

Ha this was just on our TV news......good on them for trying but it seems they under investigation already,,,what next lolView attachment 114111View attachment 114112View attachment 114113View attachment 114110View attachment 114109
OK. First, I do not appear to be equipped with the same brain as most of you humans. There, I've said it for you, so don't fret about it now.

We taxpayers spend MILLIONS searching for and rescuing hikers lost in some rattlesnake infested canyon, mountain climbers stranded on some snowy peak, foolhardy boaters lost in the ocean, or some idiot clinging to a ledge on the side of a mile high cliff, and do not blink an eye.

If you are going to do stupid **** which has a very good chance of working out badly or deadly for you, that is your choice, but it is not the rest of us' problem when things go wrong.

But when some clever fellow decides to build a fly-fishing chair everyone's panties are in a knot and there is all kinds of hand wringing.

Yes, anything not constructed of concrete which gets me over about head high off the ground has some inherent risk. That is what gravity is all about. There has been an ongoing semi feud between gravity and mankind for millennia. Thus far in the grand scheme, gravity is still winning.

With CASA mentality, the Wright brothers would have never got off the ground and no one would have landed on the moon. Man, that is dangerous.
I also don’t like someone telling me what I can do. “Example” I was a caver and repelled in caves. My personal safety on what I do is my concern, not the government’s. The government role is to make sure I don’t endanger others.

Last edited:
With CASA mentality, the Wright brothers would have never got off the ground and no one would have landed on the moon. Man, that is dangerous.
I also don’t like someone telling me what I can do. “Example” I was a caver and repelled in caves. My personal safety on what I do is my concern, not the government’s. The government role is to make I don’t endanger others.
Amen Brother.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
OK. First, I do not appear to be equipped with the same brain as most of you humans. There, I've said it for you, so don't fret about it now.

We taxpayers spend MILLIONS searching for and rescuing hikers lost in some rattlesnake infested canyon, mountain climbers stranded on some snowy peak, foolhardy boaters lost in the ocean, or some idiot clinging to a ledge on the side of a mile high cliff, and do not blink an eye.

If you are going to do stupid **** which has a very good chance of working out badly or deadly for you, that is your choice, but it is not the rest of us' problem when things go wrong.

But when some clever fellow decides to build a fly-fishing chair everyone's panties are in a knot and there is all kinds of hand wringing.

Yes, anything not constructed of concrete which gets me over about head high off the ground has some inherent risk. That is what gravity is all about. There has been an ongoing semi feud between gravity and mankind for millennia. Thus far in the grand scheme, gravity is still winning.
I'm sad to say my brain must be wired similar to yours. I agree completely.

I also don’t like someone telling me what I can do. “Example” I was a caver and repelled in caves. My personal safety on what I do is my concern, not the government’s. The government role is to make I don’t endanger others.
Exactly! Our society has decided the Government should choose what's best for us. Too many have no ability to make decisions, so they let the government do it for them. That's a path leading to a dark and sinister hole from which there is no escape.

Hey thanks for posting clip,,I can't,,,not sure if at my end or what but lost ability to upload videos or my flying clips..if you haven't noticed,,,tablet just had software update so sure that's ok cause I can share elsewhere but here,,is this some form of punishment,,my forum cost is at $8:10cents and can't share me clips,,I used to just upload to YouTube and share it here but can't even do that anymore,,,stumped,,,,anyway thanks for posting proper clip

I just got the link from YT on that as I had seen it on another of our forums. Have not got a clue what kind of issue your having but no your not being punished for nothing.

Hey thanks for posting clip,,I can't,,,not sure if at my end or what but lost ability to upload videos or my flying clips..if you haven't noticed,,,tablet just had software update so sure that's ok cause I can share elsewhere but here,,is this some form of punishment,,my forum cost is at $8:10cents and can't share me clips,,I used to just upload to YouTube and share it here but can't even do that anymore,,,stumped,,,,anyway thanks for posting proper clip
Dont stress

Guys this has kinda swayed from being news to more of a conversation so moving it to OT, think nothing of it and carry on .:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka