Not happy with DJI's online store

Reaction score
I placed an order for a few items on DJI's online store on February 11th. Part of my order was for 2 pairs of silver striped composite hub props. I received my package today only to find 1 pair in the box (the rest of my items were there).

Normally I would brush this off as a simple mistake, contact sales and wait for my 2nd pair. However, the thing that ticks me off is that instead of the 1-3 days to ship as stated on the site it took DJI 11 days (February 22nd) to actually ship and then another 5 business days to arrive (March 1st).

Upon calling DJI I got nothing but "run-around" voice prompts and never was able to talk to a human. I tried chat on the website but an auto response stated they were busy with other customers and to leave my email address. I sent an email to the online store and am hoping for a response within a reasonable amount of time.

I have read several posts regarding DJI's customer service being poor and guess I'm going to experience that as well...

I ordered from DJI directly to be sure I received genuine OEM parts but I guess I should have purchased through Amazon. The only problem there is that I noticed from reviews that supposed "genuine parts" are in fact knock-offs a fair amount of times...

Just venting I guess... [emoji19]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you can't get it on Amazon, don't buy it. I have heard too many horror stories from people using the DJI store and trying to get customer support. I have gotten everything on Amazon in a timely manner. Even when I ordered the wrong Gimbal protector for my P3A, I just emailed the seller, and they simply switched it out. From the time I received the wrong one I ordered, and receiving the new one in return, was just four days. As for DJI, defer to the second half kickoff...

If you can't get it on Amazon, don't buy it. I have heard too many horror stories from people using the DJI store and trying to get customer support. I have gotten everything on Amazon in a timely manner. Even when I ordered the wrong Gimbal protector for my P3A, I just emailed the seller, and they simply switched it out. From the time I received the wrong one I ordered, and receiving the new one in return, was just four days. As for DJI, defer to the second half kickoff...

I totally agree. I purchase tons of stuff from Amazon (including my P3A) but as I said, I'm a little leary of purchasing items such as batteries or props since I've seen many of them branded as DJI but many reviews have stated otherwise. I guess the prudent thing to do is look for DJI authorized resellers only.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I always read the user reviews since the people buying them give the user and not the sellers aspect. Amazon rocks.

I just now received a reply from DJI (in poorly translated English) that I should send them a picture of the box (and I'm assuming the contents) that I received. WTF???

I fished the boxes out of the garbage took a pic and replied.

We'll see what happens next...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

A year ago i had similar experience in that the blade spanner was missing.

Not a big deal but its a special and is not stocked by anyone, took ages to sort out.

They first of said I should should claim off the courier (yes the courier is going to steel my $1 spanner but leave the drone behind !). To cut a long story short I in the end started putting comments on the DJI news feeds and someone up the food chain had one couriered to me.

B & H also has a good inventory of DJI products, fast delivery, and good customer service. Have used them for years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94