Reaction score
I just got my P3 this morning. Came home and charged the battery for the craft and the charged the remote. Did the firmware update as well. Calibrated the IMU. When I went to the park to take it on it's first test flight I calibrated the compass. I kept getting an error about to compass not calibrating because of electromagnetic interference. I was in an open park! I got frustrated and went home and scoured youtube to find answers. I got the compass calibrating problem figured out. But what is driving me nuts is that the GPS is not active. The camera display says I had 8 satellites, sometimes 11. When the craft was on the ground, the upper display was green and said safe to fly. When I manually turned on the craft it still was lit green and said safe to fly. As soon as I started to lift off, the feature disappeared and the GPS was no longer available. Does anyone know how to get the GPS on and stay on? I have the S1 switch in the upper position, but I really don't know what else to do. I'm a newbie so go easy on me! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan