Northern Virginia Area

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for other drone pilots in the Northern Virginia area that would like to work together to start a local club. We could discuss monthly meeting to share ideas, flying locations, watch each others flight videos, discuss editing techniques, etc. Both hobbyist and Part 107s welcome. Let me know if interested.

J.D.
P4P
Stafford, VA.

I would be interested, especially in places to fly and editing techniques.

Hi, I'm looking for other drone pilots in the Northern Virginia area that would like to work together to start a local club. We could discuss monthly meeting to share ideas, flying locations, watch each others flight videos, discuss editing techniques, etc. Both hobbyist and Part 107s welcome. Let me know if interested.

J.D.
P4P
Stafford, VA.

Hey, neighbor - I'm just up the road in Occoquan. I fly a P4Pv2.

~Paul

Hi Corey and Paul, my name is Tony and I'm new to Stafford VA and looking to fly my drones and join a drone club if there is one. I currently have six drones; 1 - P4P; 1 - P4P plus; Yuneec; Typhoon H; Autel X Star premium and a Mavic Pro. I took your numbers down from your conversation above and will text you both in case you are planning to fly drones and don't mind my wife Cathy and I joining you. Our # is 727-688-8415. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Corey and Paul, my name is Tony and I'm new to Stafford VA and looking to fly my drones and join a drone club if there is one. I currently have six drones; 1 - P4P; 1 - P4P plus; Yuneec; Typhoon H; Autel X Star premium and a Mavic Pro. I took your numbers down from your conversation above and will text you both in case you are planning to fly drones and don't mind my wife Cathy and I joining you. Our # is 727-688-8415. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sounds great! Also join the DC Drone Users Group.
DC Area Drone User Group

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Also in Stafford Va with a p4p. Went to old town Fredericksburg and colonial beach and got some pretty good video. Heading to West Virginia Tuesday to check that out! Fly safe!

Reactions: LARA images

J.D.
P4P
Stafford, VA.
Hi, I'd like to join! I'm a pilot, but I also am interested in having someone make videos of me and my sailboat on the Potomac out of Leesylvania or Belvoir. Anyone interested? I'm willing to pay something reasonable.

J.D.
P4P
Stafford, VA.
I live in Stafford and would like to also join a done club here. My email address is [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka