Normal Threads

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: JohhnySkye
Welcome to PhantomPilots and the Phantom family! Fly safe and have fun! I look forward to seeing some of your work from beautiful Scotland!

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I assume you are from Skye. Welcome. I have had many happy times on Skye, and a few scary times on the Cuillens, and the Inn Pin, hope you are going to share some video of your lovely Isle, OK bit less of an Isle after the bridge, but still magical.

Yes, lived in the North of Skye for seven years.

Now my partner and I own and run Grianan House, a very busy Guest House/Hotel on Loch Duich near to Eileen Donan Castle
Recently purchased a Phantom Pro 4 + and having great fun.
No problems yet!!
Now considering a Mavic Platinum but concerned over problems with finding the right phone to use with the remote, seems a lot of people care having serious issues with compatibility.

Yes, lived in the North of Skye for seven years.

Now my partner and I own and run Grianan House, a very busy Guest House/Hotel on Loch Duich near to Eileen Donan Castle
Recently purchased a Phantom Pro 4 + and having great fun.
No problems yet!!
Now considering a Mavic Platinum but concerned over problems with finding the right phone to use with the remote, seems a lot of people care having serious issues with compatibility.
Love Eileen Dolan, what a great place to fly early morning when no public about. You also have the 5 sisters nearby if you like mountain flying, good luck with your Guest House,and post your videos.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72