Noobie: Constant Flashing Yellow LED

Sabino said:
"IMPORTANT info for new owners of Version 1.1.1 Phantoms!
Myself and at least one other V1.1.1 owner that I know of ran into the same problem when upgrading our new Phantoms to firmware version 4.0.
You must select D-BUS as receiver type or you'll get the yellow flashing LED indicating loss of Tx signal
depends on which Tx/Rx you have. Up until very recently at least the stock setting is PPM unless you have a 3rd party Tx/Rx then you might select D-Bus. But with the stock radio gear PPM is the default option"

Thanks Sabino! Fixed it for me.

Jere557 said:
Sabino said:
"IMPORTANT info for new owners of Version 1.1.1 Phantoms!
Myself and at least one other V1.1.1 owner that I know of ran into the same problem when upgrading our new Phantoms to firmware version 4.0.
You must select D-BUS as receiver type or you'll get the yellow flashing LED indicating loss of Tx signal
depends on which Tx/Rx you have. Up until very recently at least the stock setting is PPM unless you have a 3rd party Tx/Rx then you might select D-Bus. But with the stock radio gear PPM is the default option"

Thanks Sabino! Fixed it for me.

Same, fixed for me too after upgrading firmware. just select d-bus, then check the controller works, you'll see the values move on the computer software app when you move a switch on the controller. then disconnect usb cable and i did a compass calibration and i was off flying right after that.

THANKS!!!!

Fixed it, possibly a loose connection. BUt I did replace my RX. Seems to be working now, in PPM (Phantom 1)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3