No video feed

Reaction score
I have a P3S. When I first link up i get a video feed, but it is not very good. After a minute it goes grey and stops working. I can see all the drone info, just no video feed. I bought a Gimbel board off eBay but after installing I could not get any connection. But the board looks different. Reinstalling the original gave me back all the drone info minus video feed. Better than the nothing the other board gave me! I just want the video to work. I thought the gimbal board would fix it. The drone hasn't crashed but did overheat one day because it wasn't shut down before being put in a case.

Attachments

• IMG_20200806_183225964.jpg
    IMG_20200806_183225964.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20200806_183216210.jpg
    IMG_20200806_183216210.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 137
See if linking again will solve it,,sometimes with p3s this is recommended with bad transmission...

Drone says there are no firmwear updates. Video is better after relinking but still goes grey after a short few minutes. A new thing since relinking is the phone app shows a red box saying image transmission signal is poor even though it is less than a foot from the controller.

Does that other board need relinking to make it work, or is it the wrong one?

Drone says there are no firmwear updates. Video is better after relinking but still goes grey after a short few minutes. A new thing since relinking is the phone app shows a red box saying image transmission signal is poor even though it is less than a foot from the controller.

Does that other board need relinking to make it work, or is it the wrong one?

I tried the new board again but this time linked it. Linking helped get the drone connected but the video was still missing.

Tried the original board and video works a bit. Seems rather random now. My drive had great signal when I got it years ago. It flies wonderfully and is responsive. Just the dang video feed sucks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT