No Transmission signal

Reaction score
I bought my p4 used, I watched the assembler test fly it and everything worked as stated prior to my purchase. Brought it home and did not even take it out of the case for about 3 days. First time I powered it up everything worked(didn’t even take flight). Ever since that first power up it has not shown any video at all. I get the “no transmission signal” on my controller. I also get “strong interference” on my controller. I have tried to remove and install different sd cards, tried to format cards but when I hit the format button it says “ no sd card found” I also noticed that the little green/red flashing light at the sd card port does not come on at all. I’m wondering if maybe a cable has came loose or has the card gone bad. I’m going to take it apart but is there any way to tell visually if the card is bad? Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Either it is unplugged or a bad camera. Maybe the plug was barely in. Take out the 8 screws ( t6) lift it up carefully and check the plug. It sounds like the smaller one as it it the power. I hope the connector is not loose from the main board.

Reactions: craps_dealer
Wundering what the strong interfearance could be coming from. I thought it might be because I live in class 3 airspace, but I went to a friends house and flew the other day and he cant even receive cell signal at his place.

Mine has Been getting the same message about interference so I changed location but still get the same message in the middle of a field

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka