NO PICS, HELP!!

Reaction score
So I used the new app today and took a couple of pics. On the old app, it had my pics on the editor option as soon as I took them.
I hit that option on the new app and nothing. I hit the lil paper airplane lookin thing, to check flight data and the info and pics r there but not on the editor option.
Any advice or clue why the pics aren't going directly to the editor?
DJI PHANTOM 4

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine did the same thing first time I used it. Then after that it worked Not sure what I did if anything but I like the new app better.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: sdmarcos13
I like it better also. This is my only issue so far. I flew around twice with the new app and still no saved pics. Do u remember going into any certain settings or options wen u were looking around?

I like it better also. This is my only issue so far. I flew around twice with the new app and still no saved pics. Do u remember going into any certain settings or options wen u were looking around?

I think I hit the sink button in the flight log page It's the little circle thingy I the top right corner. But I'm not sure if that did it and I think I deleted the app and re downloaded it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94