No not yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

It seems the p4 been discontinued here aswell
Me been hunting lately and just had this reply from noel lemmings...oh no that killed me,,they won't even sell floor demo and display models which is obsurd, can't say what I thinking,,I normally buy with this place,,top dollar but me like receipt with things I buy,,what to do now,
Screenshot_20190417-103844.jpg

We knew that. The only phantom you can still get is the RTK on special order.
Just didn't think it be so soon,p4 is great drone and I want another lol,,oh well might have look around ebay,mayby I pic up just a drone and use my remote:):confused:unsure what my face is doing was happy before ha,,p3s giving me bit of grief so hope it not on last legs

Have you considered second hand P4s? There are many for sale over here on gumtree, almost worth looking at mavic pro mk1 for roughly the same price. You know your way around the phantom so checking and testing them should be fairly straightforward.

Have you considered second hand P4s? There are many for sale over here on gumtree, almost worth looking at mavic pro mk1 for roughly the same price. You know your way around the phantom so checking and testing them should be fairly straightforward.
No not mind second hand I will have a lot,,thanks

Do they still have updates?
It seems the p4 been discontinued here aswell
Me been hunting lately and just had this reply from noel lemmings...oh no that killed me,,they won't even sell floor demo and display models which is obsurd, can't say what I thinking,,I normally buy with this place,,top dollar but me like receipt with things I buy,,what to do now,View attachment 110608

Just didn't think it be so soon,p4 is great drone and I want another lol,,oh well might have look around ebay,mayby I pic up just a drone and use my remote:):confused:unsure what my face is doing was happy before ha,,p3s giving me bit of grief so hope it not on last legs
i have two phantom 4s and both where purchased on ebay ;)

I have had a P4 for 2 and a half years. I just asked a legitimate question about future updates.
I presume there will be future updates,sorry if I seemed rude,,,bit hard to answer that properly because I'm not dji but in my opinion they will keep coming:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164