No crash- gimbal not tilting

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here. I've got a P3 Standard with a gimbal problem and I've googled and searched forums at length but haven't seen this problem addressed, most gimbal problems seem to be after a crash and physical damage is present.

My P3 hasn't been crashed (knock on wood), and there's zero sign of physical damage. One day it worked fine, the next the gimbal won't tilt up/down at all (side to side motor function is fine). It's not the controller wheel, because the gimbal won't even straighten itself at startup. It's not calibration, tried that. It just hangs limp, can be moved easily up/down with a finger. A video:

Could this be a ribbon cable? (the visible portion does not look loose or damaged) A fried motor? (how would that even happen)

It appears to be a case of lose connection. Check the cables.

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've got a P3 Standard with a gimbal problem and I've googled and searched forums at length but haven't seen this problem addressed, most gimbal problems seem to be after a crash and physical damage is present.

My P3 hasn't been crashed (knock on wood), and there's zero sign of physical damage. One day it worked fine, the next the gimbal won't tilt up/down at all (side to side motor function is fine). It's not the controller wheel, because the gimbal won't even straighten itself at startup. It's not calibration, tried that. It just hangs limp, can be moved easily up/down with a finger. A video:

Could this be a ribbon cable? (the visible portion does not look loose or damaged) A fried motor? (how would that even happen)
Hi how many wines did this drone drink,,,,do u have a camera veiw workin,,does in pan up and down,shoud not b able to move with finger it shouud have resistance pushin back,,why not sure but gimble calibration shoud sort that,,when u done gimble cal did it move around at all or just sit there

Also this in the menus

ouus0HF.png
vPdxYOp.png

Same prognosis as this thread, which unfortunately did not provide any resolution.
Do u know how many posts dont give a prognosis to a fault,,,it doessay hardware malfuntion so something up,sorry u cant find answer ,,:) hope u get it sorted

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl