Nice safe world we live in

uh. This doesn't make me wonder about anything. This is just a cheesy youtube video. Am I missing something?

dirkclod said:
lefty8415 said:
Had this emailed to me last night. Makes you wonder where it will all end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXwQVFt8Ho
:lol: I know what you mean ! Quads following big ugly guy with a shotgun :lol:

And the Phantoms just sitting there taking no evasive action... This guy took so long to pull the trigger on a stationary target that you can tell he won't be winning skeet shoots any time soon... :lol: Total cheese...

I want that 1 minute and 20-some seconds of my life back.

I saw this yesterday, I found it heart breaking to see those Phantoms blow up. :cry:

Just give them to me!

But yeah, this "commercial" for a silencer is pretty genius though by taking everyones negative "drone" ideas as a selling point.

Seriously though.. would you cary a gun to the beach (or anywhere else for that matter) for the sole purpose of knocking out a drone out of the sky? How irresponsible is that?

Heh. Yesterday I was flying on the flanks of Mount Rainier not far from an old quarry that is used as an unofficial firing range. I honestly wondered if it was safe flying my drones that close to to locals with guns (and not many teeth - two of 'em stopped by to see what I was doing and to scavenge brass shell casings). We all survived though.

The more important question is, why would big brother follow everyone around with a DJI Phantom. I'm going to produce a line of tin foil hats for the crackheads.

I was thinking about this post while I was out yesterday.

Don't we have other problems to care about? Like world peace or something. :?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl