Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Dale-68
Good use of mixing stills in the video. We here in America havn't had time to accumulate ancient ruins yet. We are still under 250 years old.

I'm also beginner with only a couple flights so far. To me your video was really good. Can I ask what video editing tools you use.

Good use of mixing stills in the video. We here in America havn't had time to accumulate ancient ruins yet. We are still under 250 years old.
I must admit there are some nice places around where I live, but the weather scuppers my plans most of the time, it rained constantly for 3 weeks after I got my Phantom

Reactions: The Texan
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Very cool! Thanks for sharing, welcome to the PhantomPilots family. Fly safe and have fun!

Nice video, I have a p3p and love the heck out of it. Welcome to the forum, and if you have any simple questions (I’m somewhat of a newbie too) I’ll be glad to try and answer them.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72