(newb alert!) Phantom FC40 camera upgrade....

CarlJ said:
lostkiwi said:
I'm still working out how to get my Panasonic GF3 aloft - I think I have it sussed now - just need the time to make the mount.

I would like to be your friend.

I like the fisheye lens, but you don't...and I thought we were friends, but I agree that photos with the GoPro are crap, so we're still on the same side there.

But why do I feel like I'm the only one working at this relationship? :cry:

So sorry but my other half is jealous of you and I need to keep her happy. She feels like we already spend far too much time together on these things and has threatened divorce lawyers unless I spend more time with her.

lostkiwi said:
CarlJ said:
lostkiwi said:
I'm still working out how to get my Panasonic GF3 aloft - I think I have it sussed now - just need the time to make the mount.

I would like to be your friend.

I like the fisheye lens, but you don't...and I thought we were friends, but I agree that photos with the GoPro are crap, so we're still on the same side there.

But why do I feel like I'm the only one working at this relationship? :cry:

So sorry but my other half is jealous of you and I need to keep her happy. She feels like we already spend far too much time together on these things and has threatened divorce lawyers unless I spend more time with her.

:lol:

njpollard said:
As far as the GoPro 4 goes, software stabilisation will solve the shakiness, but won't be able to compensate for very much pitch and roll.

Yep, so we're still going to be using multiple points of stabilization.

njpollard said:
As far as the GoPro 4 goes, software stabilisation will solve the shakiness, but won't be able to compensate for very much pitch and roll.

Yeah, start trying to crop a level frame out of a 30-40 degree roll tilted shot and you're throwing away a LOT of pixels.

The newest version of GoPro Studio - free from the GoPro web site - automatically removes the fisheye effect if you check a box in advanced settings.

darwin-t said:
The newest version of GoPro Studio - free from the GoPro web site - automatically removes the fisheye effect if you check a box in advanced settings.

I just don't understand why you would unless you wanted to track the footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl