New

Reaction score
Hello guys thanks for the add been flying helis and fixed wing for around 30 years in the market for a drone now torn between the spark and the mavic pro.will look in the forum for help

Reactions: dirkclod
First off, welcome to the group! If you have the extra bucks the Mavic is a far superior machine. I fly an Inspire 1 Pro and the Mavic Pro, I find myself flying the Mavic more and more just because of the convenience of it and the image quality is still awesome. The Spark is cool for the size and what it can do but the image quality and video quality are lacking (1080p vs 4k). Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Robb23
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

in the market for a drone now torn between the spark and the mavic pro
I own both, but would keep the Mavic if I could only own one. It's faster (40 MPH vs. 31 MPH), has a longer flight time (27 minutes vs 16 minutes), has a greater range (4.3 miles vs. 1.2 miles), and is much more feature-rich (the Spark features are very limited in DJI GO right now).

FYI, there is a Mavic forum at MavicPilots.com and a Spark forum at SparkPilots.zone.

Reactions: Robb23
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak