New to Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 that i haven't used in about a year. I've charged all the batteries, updated the app on my Galaxy S9 (I think) successfully, but can't seem to figure out how to update the drone. I'm getting messages that it's not connected to the phone, maybe a bad cable? I am not very savvy with electronic equipment... Is there anyone who can help me figure this out? I am located near North Las Vegas airport. Thank you

I have a Phantom 4 that i haven't used in about a year. I've charged all the batteries, updated the app on my Galaxy S9 (I think) successfully, but can't seem to figure out how to update the drone. I'm getting messages that it's not connected to the phone, maybe a bad cable? I am not very savvy with electronic equipment... Is there anyone who can help me figure this out? I am located near North Las Vegas airport. Thank you
I recommend you post this request for help in the Phantom 4 Pro section of this forum. You have posted this in the "General Discussion" section. Make sure you clearly specify exactly what craft you have. You titled this thread "Phantom 4 Pro", but then you state in the post you have a "Phantom 4", which is a different craft and RC, although they look similar physically.

Another option is to post this request for help in the Regional Meet Up section of this forum, specific to your area, if you want some in person help from a neighbor.

I recommend you post this request for help in the Phantom 4 Pro section of this forum. You have posted this in the "General Discussion" section. Make sure you clearly specify exactly what craft you have. You titled this thread "Phantom 4 Pro", but then you state in the post you have a "Phantom 4", which is a different craft and RC, although they look similar physically.

Another option is to post this request for help in the Regional Meet Up section of this forum, specific to your area, if you want some in person help from a neighbor.
Thank you for your reply. As you can tell, i'm new to all this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119