Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

new release DJI-Vision 1.0.50 not compatible

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by cfsousa, Jul 1, 2014.

1. cfsousa

Hello!

I am new here, in your fórum.

Let me start to congratulate all of you, and particular the ones who criate the fórum.

I have one problema with my Phantom 2 Vision +, because I can't install the new release 1.0.50 of the app to controle the cam... I am trying to install it in a 7' tablet, and it allways say that it's not compatible with the tablet.

When I try to install it, the program say my tablet is MID, and it's not compatible.

How can I solve this problem? Is it possible to get one older version of the app? Say: 1.0.40, or 1.0.38?

That´s all for now.

Thank you for your attention, and for your awnsers.

Regards from PORTUGAL
    Carlos Sousa

2. cfsousa

Hello

Is there someone using this new version 1.00.50 in a tablet? I tested some diferente models of tablets, and I found no one compatible with this software... I didn't find one single talbet compatible with this version...

Is there someone using one tablet? Please help!

Thanks, and regards
    Carlos Sousa

3. Double-D

4. BigTulsa

Nexus 10 works fine for me

5. AnselA

If look at user manual, it tells you:

"System Requirement of Mobile Device iOS 6.0 or above; Android system 4.0 or above"

Phone or tablet doesn't matter. Operating system version matters.

6. liair

where do you get the new 1.0.50? I went to the app store , iphone only, I am using an ipad-mini, I am in the US, I don't see it listed, just the 1.0.04

7. AnselA

1.0.50 is for Android only

Attached Files:

8. liair

ok, thanks, I have problems getting camera view after updating to the 1.1.40. the 1.0.37 I had on problems with, but wanted to see the ground station, now I am stuck without camera view

9. Ede

Ede

I've received my P2V+ on friday. After a hour I've realised that I have the same issue what many of owners have : no live view - feed.
    ( Tested it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Android 4.0.4 rooted , Vision App 1.50 )
    I've installed the older version of Vision App ( 1.38 ) and the live view works fine - just it doesn't support the camera tilt )

I was so unhappy. I've went home, and - just for fun - I've install the latest Vision App in my TV BOX !! ( it's an Android Box from China,
    Android 4.2... ) and surprised, the app working fine ! ( my tv box : http://www.rikomagic.com/en/product/sho ... id_20.html )

Hmmm... start to thinking....

Today I went to my office, and I've found an "old" Samsung S (i9000) phone, what not used. I've upgraded the Android firmware
    to 4.2.1 (it's an unofficial firmware - but who care) + I made the root, and then I've installed the latest Vision App.

And it's works !

I have only suggestion : don't give up. I think, it's not based on, what kind of mobile/tablet do you have, it's based on, what kind of
    Android version / Android ROM / Root - you have. However in the support page DJI wrote the minimum Android version is 4.0.4 or
    higher, my feel - it's not true. You need minimum 4.2 !

I hope it helps to You.