New recurring error message every takeoff

Reaction score
a0c4bc5fbf070329f64a1a41c14ff162.jpg

Im getting this EVERY flight for the past two days, bird seems to fly fine. Less than a month old and no incidents whatsoever. Can anyone help?

Reactions: kmikesch
a0c4bc5fbf070329f64a1a41c14ff162.jpg

Im getting this EVERY flight for the past two days, bird seems to fly fine. Less than a month old and no incidents whatsoever. Can anyone help?

It's quite amazing the mess that DJI is causing us..
It's pretty much like owning a super Ferrari and to have an auto-trap embed into it. It would be funny if it weren't tragic.. Thanks DJI for messing up our flights.. :/

Ah, i just checked my app store application and GO self updated 2 days ago. Thanks Nexus!!!

I re installed the app and of course a huge storm just rolled in. Havent confirmed yet, will report back

I have the same problem but on the Spark with the new Update, havent flown the phantom 4p+ the last days, so i don't know if its the same issue. The only thing that helps on the spark is turn the little bird off and on again, than the limit is always gone. But thanks for the tip, ill try and log out and in again.

Deleted and re installed the app, still getting the error every flight.

Tried to sign out and in too, no dice.

Does it solve the problem if you turn the phantom of and on again, like with me and the spark? If so maybe the problem doesnt occur if you turn on the remote and app first, wait till its finished loading and then turn on the phantom ...?

I just tried those ideas and no good. Longest it goes after takeoff before said message is 5 sec

Its not limited either, its just bluffing. I flew it over a quarter-mile

So its just the message but it doesnt really restrict you? Was it always like that just the message but not more?

The message is definitely related to logging in requirement from DJI. Why it continues to warn you, I can't say.

Man, im not on the latest firmware is the only thing I can think of. They may be forcing the upgrades by wearing you down every flight. Ill keep trucking along til i figure it out

Man, im not on the latest firmware is the only thing I can think of. They may be forcing the upgrades by wearing you down every flight. Ill keep trucking along til i figure it out

From what others have said, the older firmware doesn't switch the warnings off but isn't affected by the limits. Now that you've updated you should be OK

I've been getting this a lot. I did the suggestion of sign out and in. That didn't work for me. Uninstalled and that worked. It did limit me to those heights and distance it would not go any further only the 1st warning had no limits. However I have noticed for me at least if I opened the go app then used the litchi app but then go back to go the warning pops up again. Not sure if related but happened twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94