NEW ! Phantom Rain Wet Suit Twilight Collection: Phantom 4 SERIES drones

Tired of these obnoxious plugs. Why would you want to fly a Phantom in the rain anyways? What kind of footage are you looking to get?

For me its exciting , its an adventure everytime you go up and you never know what amazing views your going to capture.

For others it allows them to make money, imagine getting a gig to Africa or Ireland and it rains , client want to know where is the drone footage ?

We have sold thousands of units now all over the world and that is because extreme weather is happening everywhere and being a good pilot means being prepared .

The most important thing to understand is that Phantoms and Mavics are being used for more than cinematic purposes where companies are using the technology every day to help run there business.

Example : Swiss rail way company has a fleet of phantoms used to view the track in the mountains they now can fly every day. Demolition companies can now record the blasts every day for insurance purposes. Fishing companies can now fly in the rain, search and rescue can now look for people when its raining. The list goes on and on. Tesla solar uses both our Rescue Jackets and Wet Suit for there fleet of Phantom pros .

So the cinematic is awesome but its just a small bubble of how drones are really being used today.

Reactions: Capt KO and Deezbs
For me its exciting , its an adventure everytime you go up and you never know what amazing views your going to capture.

For others it allows them to make money, imagine getting a gig to Africa or Ireland and it rains , client want to know where is the drone footage ?

We have sold thousands of units now all over the world and that is because extreme weather is happening everywhere and being a good pilot means being prepared .

The most important thing to understand is that Phantoms and Mavics are being used for more than cinematic purposes where companies are using the technology every day to help run there business.

Example : Swiss rail way company has a fleet of phantoms used to view the track in the mountains they now can fly every day. Demolition companies can now record the blasts every day for insurance purposes. Fishing companies can now fly in the rain, search and rescue can now look for people when its raining. The list goes on and on. Tesla solar uses both our Rescue Jackets and Wet Suit for there fleet of Phantom pros .

So the cinematic is awesome but its just a small bubble of how drones are really being used today.
What can I say, you just owned me. Touche and hats off to you, sir.

Now this is a nice set up. Black obsidian geared up with the Neon Tac Wet Suit - just recently sent in to us.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: dcidaho and Capt KO
Another flight in and out of the Storm: We have had a sum total of 20 tornados touch down within the last month and so tonight at 1 am was a perimiter check for a Tornado watch , Neighbors woke me up and asked if I was going up. Little nervous with them watching me as i was taking pictures instead of recording.

Another flight in and out of the Storm: We have had a sum total of 20 tornados touch down within the last month and so tonight at 1 am was a perimiter check for a Tornado watch , Neighbors woke me up and asked if I was going up. Little nervous with them watching me as i was taking pictures instead of recording.

Yahoooo alright that's just awsome to watch
Thanks for sharing that,,,:):):) I can't wait for the next storm we have

We had a doozy yesterday afternoon. Tried to fly but gusting to 50 mph. Waited for it to calm enough and took the wetsuit for a spin, worked perfect! Not hard rain but got it soaked. Missed the lightning show but had to get it wet before motor replacement. Sweet

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
The Neon Wet Suit came out so good : That Obsidian cannot be beat when it comes to looks and now it ready for some extreme action.

Reactions: Capt KO
The Neon Wet Suit came out so good : That Obsidian cannot be beat when it comes to looks and now it ready for some extreme action.

View attachment 113232
That is gorgeous! Talk about visibility. Almost makes me want to paint mine black but I’ll consider a new shell if the time comes.The wetsuit makes it perfect.

Tired of these obnoxious plugs. Why would you want to fly a Phantom in the rain anyways? What kind of footage are you looking to get?

Its not so much the footage as the Adventure that goes with it. The idea that you can captures something enchanting is also always in the picture but being in the elements is a blast . My car can do 180 mph but I will never go past the speed limit , its just knowing you can , same with the Drones.

Every now and than you do get something awesome: its pouring rain and yet you cannot see a drop. Love that.
What makes this so cool is this is just a Single FRAME of the video not even a Photo.

Than you have the story behind it , There was a complete black out, the electricity was out but my drones was the only light in the sky.

Reactions: Capt KO
WOW! Beautiful picture (from video) Nice. I agree, I’m happy to have a wetsuit on both of my P4’s, for security and the chance to do stupid things ☔. Thanks again

I’d hang that on the wall. Nice

Oh, and Please keep up the obnoxious plugs. I enjoy them and get a kick out of the bashers. Keeps things interesting. Have fun and fly safe. Just kidding

I fly from Nov 1 - Mar 1 once a day. I’ve been lucky so far. I just placed an order for the neon. Unfortunately before seeing this offer. Regardless, for some that must fly it’s cheap insurance. Even if it only improves water resistance a little.

Last edited:
I fly from Nov 1 - Mar 1 once a day. I’ve been lucky so far. I just placed an order for the neon. Unfortunately after seeing this offer. Regardless, for some that must fly it’s cheap insurance. Even if it only improves water resistance a little.

I will be glad to add the extra battery covers for you, consider it done.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

I fly from Nov 1 - Mar 1 once a day. I’ve been lucky so far. I just placed an order for the neon. Unfortunately before seeing this offer. Regardless, for some that must fly it’s cheap insurance. Even if it only improves water resistance a little.
The water resistance is great, But it won’t help you if it drops into the water. For those wet days, you will love it. And it really looks cool.

The water resistance is great, But it won’t help you if it drops into the water. For those wet days, you will love it. And it really looks cool.

Thanks for the info. I’ve seen these for a couple of years and was intrigued.

Now offering the Twilight Wet Suit Package for the Phantom 4 series drones.

Get all 4 color designs and switch out the colors as needed.

Neon Blue and Black for flying at Dusk
Truma 1 - for flying over the water
Orca - for some Black and White action
Eclipse - All black for navy seal missions ;)

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 5.27.26 PM.png

Orca pic.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain.

Capture the adventure :
Email me at [email protected]
if interested in the Phantom Pilots Forum Special Twilight Package:

Confronting the Tornado watch at 1am:
Bad things come at night. Captured in the Heavy Rain and Winds

tornado pic 3.jpg

Tonado pic 2.jpg

Recent Posts