new phantom 4 pro leds are red?

Reaction score
I jut got my p4 pro tried to set it up notice on all legs the leds are all red? what does that mean? cant get my tablet to connect to controller but controller will move camera and has green light on. cant start motors (props off) either! what can I do?

tablet finally connected and I am doing a firmware update, but all the l e d s are still red on the legs? videos show them blinkin.

ok firmware updated tablet connected get ok to fly, but motors wont start? ps leds on legs now red and then flashing yellow in rear. wont even auto take off, props are still off. I cant set the max or return altitudes show connection failed?

ok firmware updated tablet connected get ok to fly, but motors wont start? ps leds on legs now red and then flashing yellow in rear. wont even auto take off, props are still off. I cant set the max or return altitudes show connection failed?

Are you in a NFZ?

appears my tablet wont stay in correct usb mode so need a new tablet this Huawei wont work on p4. but I cant get motors to charge with just the controller and drone on? they should start right?

Yes, motors should start. You don't need a tablet/Go 4 app to start motors or fly the drone.

Warnings.jpg

no I live out in the country and my phantom 3 flies here. I cant get the rear legs to flash yellow they are staying red so I think something is wrong just cant figure it out

controller shows green and then 4 white lights for battery status, legs are all solid red on the aircraft no flashing

I am just gonna send it back as defective lights should not be red on rear leds, dji customer service cant help....aaaauuuugggghhh!

Tried relinking,might have to do manual link , unsure why not start without app,yes try get aircraft status, my light chart says red and yellow is compass,
1520549688583-877816409.jpg

I have solid red leds on aircraft so it is a critical error? will just send it back hopefully get refund soon and order from other dji vendor not this one again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hounddog
I have solid red leds on aircraft so it is a critical error? will just send it back hopefully get refund soon and order from other dji vendor not this one again.

Sounds like that would be the best option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72