New features coming to the P4

I checked on my P4 yesterday and i had terrain follow, and gesture mode, but when i tried gesture mode it didnt really do anything, maybe i was too far away from the drone?

I'm really starting to wonder if these modes appearing in the P4 are just a bug in the update? Has anyone else tried to use any of the "new" modes that are showing up in the P4 intelligent flight menu???

They show for me too, I think there needs to be a drone update before they will work, when I tap on them it disables them instantly so, something is in the works

Very one must be using ios cause there is nothing on my android app

Just got my new P4P a day ago and I had firmware update for the UAS , the controller and an APP ( Android ) update before I could even do anything.
That's normal. Every new p4 needs updates out of the box. Expect another one shortly, the one everybody's waiting for.

Just got my new P4P a day ago and I had firmware update for the UAS , the controller and an APP ( Android ) update before I could even do anything.

Gee thanks for the update, but we are not talking about the P4P, we are talking about new features coming to the P4.

Hello I'm in beta, and I have the beta firmwware installed on my P4. I have Android, and the DJI GO 4.0.5 app and this version activates all new flight modes. I have tried them all and they work perfectly. My firmware is 2.00.12 Beta. Dji go 4.0.5 is the first non-beta APP to activate all these new flight modes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT