New DJI Goggles don't support Phantom 3's ?

Yes, No or Maybe Are you more or less likely now to upgrade your DJI Aircraft?

• Total voters
You don't need the HDMI module to fly the Phantom 3 advanced. It will fly right out of the box.
The HDMI module is for add an external viewing device.
Yes I know, and the HDMI module is for connecting like ýou said a external viewing device , what I'm asking if I purchase a set of dji goggles and a hdmi module , will i be able to fly my p3 advanced in fpv mode, as I'm getting tired of flying' line of site', I would like to fly further a field now if I can thank you?

Yes I know, and the HDMI module is for connecting like ýou said a external viewing device , what I'm asking if I purchase a set of dji goggles and a hdmi module , will i be able to fly my p3 advanced in fpv mode, as I'm getting tired of flying' line of site', I would like to fly further a field now if I can thank you?
You don't have a phone or tablet?

Assuming the P3A behaves like a P3P here, all you get with the DJI goggles is the HDMI out. You get no head tracking, no control. They work fine but if all you have the the P3 series, it's an expensive way to go.

I;m not quite sure what you mean about 'FPV' and 'line of site' - if you are always supposed to be in visual line of sight (VLOS) no matter what you are attached to. Cyborgs don't get any extra powers in this game.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3