New DJI GO update on ios

Already Been there, & Done that... Hahaha
It's all good. Every improvement is a milestone for me. ;-)
I look upon these as delicious gravy...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: NorthcountySD
There is a new app update out today.

Edit: Version 2.4.1

iSo Version
What's New in Version 2.4.1
-Support for the DJI Focus wireless system.
-The aircraft can now reset its heading in Course Lock mode. Added low altitude warning in Waypoint mode.
-You can now import music from your mobile device or the music store, and save your favorite collection.
-New user feedback features mean you are just a click away from telling us your thoughts.
-Optimized video Player and editor performance....

Android Version
What's New in Version 2.4.1
1. Support for the DJI Focus wireless follow focus system.
2. The aircraft can now reset its heading in Course Lock mode. Added low altitude warning in Waypoint mode.
3. New user feedback features mean you are just a click away from telling us your thoughts.
4. You can now use the gimbal operation mode button to set the gimbal mode (free/follow) for the Zenmuse series when used together with Lightbridge 2.

Last edited:
Yup, it's only for iOS, just Go to the Apple Store and update yours. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I edited in the What's New info. See there is a difference in each of the two versions!

Yeah I can do that now that I bought the mini 2 yesterday afternoon.
Did you already download the older version on your iPad? If so, maybe use that first to see how it works. That way you can see if there is something bad introduced with today's new app.

How will the phantom know to warn of low altitude?
By using maps to warn you that a waypoint setting may be to low based on the terrain. Differences in buildings in trees would not be considered.
Just my guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl