New 3.1.2 android

not until I see a statement from DJI , still version 3.1.2 ? they couldn't change the version # ? no new info , no admission of major problem , no confidence here .

Reactions: meierjoe
I haven't flown with it yet, but when I open it the map location is correct.

The map location is correct in all versions of DJI GO 3.1.2. The issue is the home point can be reset to the wrong location.

The map location is correct in all versions of DJI GO 3.1.2. The issue is the home point can be reset to the wrong location.
Not in my case. Using 3.1.2 on a Galaxy S5 the map location was consistently off by 2 miles.

Interesting stuff. That's the first time I'm hearing about that issue.

And it was consistent. GPS showed me slightly over 2 miles from where I actually was, just slightly north of due west. Seeing that, I never took off using that version of the Android app and stuck with my iPad, but I checked it at home, at my office, and at a location in the middle of nowhere about 45 miles from where I live.

The Android version that was available when I got my P3S in November worked fine.

Reactions: meierjoe
They emailed me informing me of the new version, indicating to uninstall, then download and reinstall from Google Play. I think it contributed to corrupting my phone that I needed to do a factory reset. There may have been underlying problems though. I informed them of this and that they should have used a new version number. Even an a or b suffix would have been good.
I seem to have more problems getting my Tab E to connect to the RC and not lose touch response on the right side of the screen. The touch problem showed up way before this fix though.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I rolled back to 3.0.0 and sticking with it. No problems and have google maps. God knows what other bugs may be lurking in the updated 3.1.2

Neon Euc

I rolled back to 3.0.0 and sticking with it. No problems and have google maps. God knows what other bugs may be lurking in the updated 3.1.2

Neon Euc
I installed v3.0.1 on my Galaxy Tab A, have'nt really had much of a chance to mess with it tho

I did get an error trying POI something about conflicting mission data. I might have accidentally touched something on the screen accidentally.
Tried it again, no problem.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94