Neighbors

garygid said:
We watch, and wait. After all this blue sphere is very rare in the universe.
If the humanoids do not want to nurture it, we will be quite pleased
to take it off your hands.

Yes, this sphere may be a rarity in the universe, but maybe not quite as rare as you may think. :p

semaj said:
...the neighbors had broke out lawn chairs and were sitting around with camera's on tripods... Then there was a couple of there teenagers there... They said it was the local police department testing "Drone Reconnaissance "...

iDrone :lol:

iDrone said:
semaj said:
...the neighbors had broke out lawn chairs and were sitting around with camera's on tripods... Then there was a couple of there teenagers there... They said it was the local police department testing "Drone Reconnaissance "...

iDrone :lol:

I was driving home from work and started laughing about this all over again... Semaj, you're one evil dude... :D :D :D

LOL. Now I'm tempted to visit the Roswell UFO Festival and do some night flying. There are some seriously odd characters there. Especially the ones that sell vanity published accounts of their own abductions and alien ghost orbs. (Ya, my wife and I have been there before) ;P

Great story's lol, its amazing how many ppl are interested in the P2V, everyone stops and wants to ask about it! Cant wait to fly at night...my whole street knows i have it though and will be like " bloody Mark has his Drone out again" hahaha

I have been going out a little later to fly one or two batteries, and flying a little higher, and I have not had any further incidents. This may be the key, at least until the neighbors get used to my toys. I'm fairly new to the neighborhood and don't want to make any enemies. I do appreciate the great stories on this thread, good stuff.

I seen this reaction probably seven years or so ago with an old wingo with leds on it, we had floats on it and were flying from a pretty small pond. It was all LOS in those days lol if you lost sight it was all over. I recall several people at there back doors pointing at something probably 500 ft in the air, so it basically looked like one giant light or orb as some would call them.

On the third night i had the phantom there was a house fire maybe 1/4 of a mile a way that i got on a few still frames and had them on the morning news lol. the lady says and look how large this fire is , a local pilot captured this image last night its clearly a very large fireball. http://www.wsmv.com/story/24130854/fire ... -nashville

She was reluctant to call it a UAV i guess? so she interestingly stated a pilot captured the shot.even though i told her how it was captured.

I used to fly dual and quad line stunt kites with 9volt led light strings on them... I worked for Kitty Hawk Kites back in the day... I remember stopping traffic along the beach road that thought it was a UFO... the dunes hid me on the shore from view so it was pretty surreal unless you stayed longer than a few minutes (limited range on a kite, right?)

Nowadays, I deal with rabid anti govt prepper types who are now completely confused over me... I am a well known hell raiser with Harleys parked all over the place some weekends but now they think I am a spy or some NSA op looking in on all their bunker construction or pot farms.

I made it well known to the most gossipy neighbors that if I even smell gunpowder directed towards my copter, me, and a few of my larger and more dangerous friends would be paying a visit at the local watering hole... a social call you could say.

I have had nothing but smiles since... wary ones, but still smiles. (sometimes a bad reputation can be a good thing)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164