Neighbors think I'm spying

Reaction score
I've been flying my drone around my neighborhood and I recently put on a homemade antenna booster made from cardboard and aluminum foil. My next door neighbours think that I'm using the booster to spy on them :neutral:

just tell them you are part of neighborhood watch program patrolling the sky's for there safety

Reactions: Tommymonkey
Just for peace in the neigborehood ,you should go really try to put their mind at ease.I had 1 of those neighbors (you're spying on me)(shes a fricking cow) I showed them exactly what I was doing and now they ask me to get pictures of their parties ,their new solar panels,House covered in snow,,sunset on the house.
If they are unreasonable ,,,,let them call whoever they want and deal with that.

Reactions: kevinm
I just had a neighbor drive up to my place and said that my "drone" was making her and other neighbors nervous. I showed her the view at 250ft and then I showed her Google maps. She apologized and said she'd tell the others not to worry. We thanked each other and she was gone.

Reactions: liketogethigh
I just had a neighbor drive up to my place and said that my "drone" was making her and other neighbors nervous. I showed her the view at 250ft and then I showed her Google maps. She apologized and said she'd tell the others not to worry. We thanked each other and she was gone.
nice once you show them it makes then feel better

Reactions: Lifted Chevy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94