Need Some Imagery For Project - Help Fellow Phantom Pilots!

Reaction score
Hello all,.

I am working on a personal project and really need some nadir (straight down) imagery from a P3 of some areas with significant topography. The more topographic relief the better! My problem us I live in Fort Worth Texas so I might as well be in the middle of Nebraska with no real terrain anywhere near me. This imagery will not be used for anything other than personal use. If anyone has some and would be willing to share, please PM me to discuss. I will share my end project with you of course as well! I am a GIS guy so have all sorts of ideas about what we can do with this awesome platform.

Thanks

Jeff

Thanks for the advice. However I am looking for still imagery for photogrammetric software. Also I still do not have anything to work with locally. I am really looking for some extreme changes. A small gorge or cliff side for example.

Stills ideally. Height does not matter to be honest. Anything under 400 feet and greater than say 100. Nadir or straight down is ideal but I can work with obliques. Moving is fine too if you are going slow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl